The silicone rod is a single-component high-temperature silica gel, which is mixed with 3% curing agent after a single vulcanization.
Thickness (0.5~15㎜)*Wide 500/1000㎜*Long circle 5000㎜.
Hardness (Shore A): 50
Tearing strength: 12MPa
Elongation at break: ≥720%
Tear strength: 42N/mm crescent method) 32 N/mm (right angle method)
Linear shrinkage rate: 3.60%
Color: white/gray/red/can also be colored.
High temperature resistance and shock resistance, various high voltage and high temperature resistance wires. Resistant to low temperature and high temperature (-60℃～250℃). Non-toxic, ozone-resistant, light-resistant, aging-resistant, and highly insulating.
1. When damp and water or the temperature rises, the change is small.
2. Surface properties: combing water, not sticky to many materials, can play a role in isolation.
3. High temperature resistance (250-300℃) and low temperature resistance (-40-60℃) performance,
4. Have good performance stability
5. Small resilience and permanent deformation