The silicone birthday cake bakeware mold is made of food-grade silicone, non-toxic, no odor, temperature resistance -40℃~230℃, good flexibility, easy demoulding, aging resistance, high tear strength, high elongation, no shrinkage , Good swelling resistance, suitable for ovens, microwave ovens, refrigerators, etc., easy to clean.
Customized Parameters of Silicone Birthday Cake Bakeware Mold
Product Name: Silicone Birthday Cake Mold,
Silicone Cake Pan Material: food grade material
Specification: inner diameter 21CM, outer diameter 23CM, height 3.8CM
Color: blue, red, green (can be customized)
Silicone cake mold use steps and maintenance methods
How to use silicone cake mold
1. Stir the cake making ingredients according to the cake making recipe, and put them in the silicone cake mold.
2. Put the raw materials according to the shape of the silicone cake mold and shape the cake.
3. Sprinkle decorations such as chocolate and raisins on top of the cake making ingredients.
4. Put the cake silicone mold filled with ingredients into the oven.
5. After baking, take out the cake silicone mold and let it cool naturally.
6. Take the finished cake out of the silicone mold and demold it.
Precautions for the use of silicone cake molds
1. For the second use, please clean the silicone cake mold and apply a layer of butter on the mold. This operation can extend the life of the mold. There is no need to repeat this operation afterwards.
2. Do not directly touch open flames or heat sources, and do not approach sharp objects.
3. When baking, pay attention to placing the silicone cake mold in the center or lower position of the oven to avoid the mold close to the heating part of the oven.
4. When baking is complete, wear heat-insulating gloves and other heat-insulating equipment to take out the mold from the oven, and wait for a while to cool down before proceeding with the demolding operation. For demolding operation, please drag the mold and tap the bottom of the mold to easily demold.
5. Since silica gel is heated quickly and evenly, the baking time is different from that of traditional metal molds. Please pay attention to adjust the baking time.
6. When cleaning the silicone cake mold, please do not use steel wool or metal cleaning products to clean the mold to prevent damage to the mold and affect later use. In use, please refer to the instructions for using the oven.