Bronzing stencils, commonly known as bronzing plates or electro-engraving plates, mostly use zinc plates (zinc as the plate) and magnesium plates.
Zinc plate, the most common and most used hot stamping plate, has a fixed thickness and low production cost. It is suitable for hot stamping in the quantity of 1000-3000 sheets.
Magnesium plate, there are various thicknesses, thicker ones can corrode deeper, used for ironing thick cardboard, cloth pattern or three-dimensional ironing, so the effect will be better. In addition, the edge of the paper used for hot stamping is clearer and more durable than the zinc plate, and there is no need to change the plate when the number of hot stamping is large.
The copper alloy hot stamping version has higher strength than zinc and magnesium, better image level reduction effect, high definition, and the number of hot stamping can reach more than 100,000.
Brass plate, with a thickness of about 7MM, low hardness and great engraving, suitable for hand engraving or motor engraving. It is regarded as an engraving plate with clear layers. It is a must for multi-layer and special bevel engraving. It can be used for striking Convex, emboss, emboss, three-dimensional relief, three-dimensional bronzing, etc., but the workmanship is more complicated and the cost is higher.
According to the different types of substrates, it can be divided into paper bronzing, fabric bronzing, leather bronzing and plastic bronzing.
The hot stamping silicone plate is mainly used on the surface of paper, plastic and cloth. The common ones are silicone hot stamping version (silicone hot stamping version), hot stamping zinc version, hot stamping copper version, etc. Below, I will give you a brief introduction to the production process of the hot stamping plate.
1. First make the negative text or pattern.
2. Cut out a resin plate of the same size as the negative plate, peel off the protective film on it, and coat it with a little talcum powder.
3. Put the negative plate on the film surface of the resin plate, and start printing the plate for 5.5 minutes.
4. After drying, take it out and put it in warm water (about 40 ℃), put the resin plate on a glass plate, brush it back and forth with a softer brush, brush off the unexposed film, and then dry it with a hair dryer.
5. In order to enhance the hardness, it can be exposed twice for 5.5 minutes after drying.
Post time: Sep-13-2022