1. Compared with similar products on the market, the high wear-resistant hulling rubber roller has the following advantages:
(1) The use of green and environmentally friendly raw materials. The produced rice is hygienic, non-toxic and non-polluting.
(2) It adopts the most advanced technology in China and is in an absolute leading position in the market.
(3) It is made of the best raw materials and the most advanced formulas on the market, and there are no identical products on the market.
2. The high wear-resistant hulling rubber roller has a significant influence and effect on the development and structural adjustment of the industry:
(1) Leading technology and greatly promoting the productivity of rice processing enterprises. Compared with similar products, the technology surpasses the second generation, and the service life of the product is extended by 2-3 times. In the production process, the labor intensity and production efficiency of workers in rice processing enterprises are greatly reduced, production costs are saved, and rice processing is greatly improved. corporate profits.
(2) The product quality is leading, which greatly improves the
Paddy Huller Rice rubber roller process
Material selection - banburying - rubber mixing - forming - vulcanization - turning - painting - packaging
Introduction of the performance of the raw materials used by the rubber roller
1-Styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR) rubber roller (SBR) has a performance close to that of natural rubber, and is the general-purpose synthetic rubber with the largest output. The disadvantages are: low elasticity, poor flexural resistance and tear resistance; poor processing performance, especially poor self-adhesion and low raw rubber strength. Operating temperature range: about -50℃～+100℃. It is mainly used to replace natural rubber to make tires, rubber sheets, rubber hoses, rubber shoes and other general products.
2-Polyurethane rubber rubber roller (PU) is characterized by good wear resistance; high strength, good elasticity and excellent oil resistance. Ozone resistance, aging resistance, air tightness, etc. are also excellent. The disadvantage is that it has poor temperature resistance, poor water and alkali resistance, and poor resistance to aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, alcohols and other solvents. Mainly used to make tires, gaskets, shock-proof products, and wear-resistant, high-strength and oil-resistant rubber products.
3-Nitrile rubber roller (NBR) is characterized by good wear resistance and water resistance, and strong adhesion. The disadvantages are poor ozone resistance, low strength and elasticity, poor acid resistance, poor electrical insulation, and poor resistance to polar solvents. The resistance to gasoline and aliphatic hydrocarbon oils is particularly good, second only to polysulfide rubber and better than other general-purpose rubbers. Good heat resistance, strong air tightness, operating temperature range: about -30 ℃ ~ +100 ℃. Mainly used in the manufacture of various oil-resistant products, such as hoses, sealing products, etc.
4-High wear-resistant rubber rubber roller (EPDM) is characterized by good wear resistance, high temperature resistance, ozone resistance, UV resistance, weather resistance and aging resistance. Electrical insulation, chemical resistance, impact elasticity are also very good, acid and alkali resistance, small specific gravity, can be highly filled and matched. Heat resistance up to 150 ℃, resistant to polar solvents - ketones, esters, etc., but not resistant to aliphatic hydrocarbons and aromatic hydrocarbons, other physical and mechanical properties are slightly inferior to polyurethane rubber but better than nitrile rubber. The disadvantage is that the self-adhesion and mutual adhesion are very poor, and it is not easy to bond. Operating temperature range: about -30℃～+150℃. Mainly used for chemical equipment lining, wire and cable sheathing, steam hose, heat-resistant conveyor belt, rubber products for automobiles and other industrial products.
5-Strong Efficient and High Wear-Resistant Rubber Cots (QFPMF+) It is characterized by excellent wear resistance, high temperature resistance up to 300 ℃, which is the best among all kinds of rubber. Acid and alkali resistance, oil resistance is also the best oil-resistant rubber, good radiation resistance, high vacuum resistance; electrical insulation, mechanical properties, chemical resistance, ozone resistance, atmospheric aging resistance are excellent. The disadvantages are poor processability, high price, poor cold resistance, and low elasticity and breathability. Operating temperature range: -20℃～+200℃. Mainly used in the national defense industry to manufacture wear-resistant, vacuum-resistant, high-temperature and chemical-resistant sealing materials, hoses and other parts on aircraft and rockets.
Post time: May-30-2022